Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hair-coloring advice?

I have dyed my hair before (once and it was only a semi-permanent) but it was a bit of a disaster.


I want to dye my hair for real now, but I'm scared to do it myself. I also don't want to spend the money on a stylist because my mom says I have to pay for it myself and I don't want to spend a ton of money everytime I need to redo it.





So what should I do? My hair is naturally light brown, comes to about the middle of my back, and is very thick and wavy. I want to dye it dark, like almost black or a reddish brown. Any advice is helpful!Hair-coloring advice?
I would use Loreal feria hair color. It's a really good product. You would probably need just one box of it, but if your hair is really thick, get two just in case. I think it runs from 10-15 bucks too, so its not that expensive. Read the instructions and you'll be fine. Just make sure you get every part of your hair. Hope this helped! :]
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment