Saturday, February 4, 2012

Change back to more natural hair color..advice!?

I have been having my hair colored professionally for the last 6 months, going for a dark brunette. however i find i cant get used to the color and think it makes me look washed out. I do not want to go back to being a bleached blonde (as it didn't suit me as well) but want to have hair color like Mariah Carey/Kimberley Walsh from girls aloud- which is more like my natural color.


What should i ask for and do you think this co louring would suit me?


apologies for poor photos of myself


x





me:


http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/emilya3/P1010034.jpg


http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/emilya3/P1010075.jpg


Mariah:


http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/emilya3/l_ef3b6ffa69c53d4d43621dc04132eb6c.jpg


http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/emilya3/mariah.jpg





Change back to more natural hair color..advice!?
I think you really suit being a brunette! I wouldn't call your hair colour dark though, more medium brown. I personally think it really suits your skin colouring. To achieve Mariah's colour, you'd need to have your bleached to a light blonde and then dyed over with a light caramel brown or golden blonde. I'd definitely get your hair coloured at the hairdressers, as bleaching can be risky if you're not 100% sure with the volumes to mix. I had my hair coloured from a brunette to a golden blonde and it cost me 拢140 because of the level of expertise required to achieve the perfect colour, so be prepared to pay a lot of money! Change back to more natural hair color..advice!?
i love the color of Mariah's hair.


i bet it will look very pretty one you :]





and if you dont like it you can always dye it back!
You may want to ask the stylist to put highlights and low lights in your hair to give it more definition which will make it look more natural. Also, some face framing honey highlights might look good.
Ask for a light ash brown or a dark ash blonde.
i think its a good idea tht color will look better on u thn the brunette uve got now :) btw i luuuuv tht dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment