Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice (pics)?

So i asked a question earlier about getting highlights. I am 23 and a mother of 2. I have been wanting to get highlights for a while but I want something that doesnt need much maintanance. I know that highlights take a lot of work and money with having to get them retouched and all. I also havent dyed my hair in 6 years so i am a lil hesitant on dying ALL of my hair again. It seems like peekaboo highlights would be great for me since it wont show the roots growing out. My only problem is that I dont kow what color to get. I did some research and it looks like i have a warm skin tone. My hair is currently in layers, with the longest layer to my shoulder blades. I am growing out my hair i would like to have it about 4-5 inches below my shoulder blades. my hair is naturally wavy and super thick and frizzy so i tend to just let my hair air dry, would peekaboos look good it i dont really style my hair that often. if i do style it i just straighten it.



this is my straight hair

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/a>



this is my hair when it air dries

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/a>Hair color advice (pics)?
Since you don't want anything that is high maintanence, you should try a frosting kit! They are really simple to use, if you haven't done them before, but I would suggest you have a friend help pull your hair through the cap.

Anyways, since you're hair is darker, I think a caramel color would go great! The kit gives you 2 different types of hooks so your highlights can be chunky and bold or fine. By alternating them you'll get a fairly natural and nice color.

I used a frost kit by L'oreal and it was caramel! It turned out great!

Good luck!Hair color advice (pics)?
Peekaboo would look really cute, any color would be good, you could go crazy and do a blue or a purple or you could do a natual like blonde or a couple shade lighter than your hair now. Good luck in what ever you chose!!!



Your second pic doesn't show up.
What i've done, because I too hate having to go and maintain my hair just about every month, I got low-lights they're great and not too showy. IDK what color to do with your hair... Try asking your stylist when you go, and work something out...
You are real pretty!



I'd say a very dark caramel colour or a deep mousy brown. Something natural besides platinum blonde! Lol +%26amp;a, a reddish brown would look cute too. Good luck with whatever you choose, :)
the 2nd pic doesnt show up.
dark brown, dark red. Or purple highlights. my frien has ur color hair and she put purple highlights in it. (looks good.) Avoid platinum blonde.
you should get amber toned highlights....they would go good with your hair color and lighten up your face a bit
hmm..



qet like..Hiqhliqhts buht not like streaks..

like half way...well streaks..

buht not up to your roots..



qet purple or red.

it'll fit youh perfect
I think you should dye your hair a reddish-brown color. But not too red.
I think your hair is pretty the way it is.
i suggest some carmel gold high lights

No comments:

Post a Comment