Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair Color Advice!!?

I want to color my hair a new shade for the summer. I have a pale/ pale complection with peachy/pink undertones. My eyes are hazel, sometimes green sometimes almost golden. I've had light brown hair with highlights but my hair always turns blonde in the sun. Now, after the winter/spring i have a med.-dark rich brown hair color that is fading. My roots are lighter than my current hair color, so i'm not sure which color would look best. Lighter shades look better but i have dark brown eyebrows. So, if you have any ideas for hair colors for the summer please suggest them.





also the sun tends to bring out golden and reddish tones in my hair.





i'm considering this color: http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/images/celebrities/hilary-duff-brunette.jpgHair Color Advice!!?
That color is gorgeous!! You may wanna add a lighter colored highlight to it though that would really shine the sun. with your pale skin[im pale as well with peachy pink undertones] dark hair with lighter highlights would look amazingHair Color Advice!!?
that color is cute but get it more auburn. if you have dark eyebrows DO NOT go blonde because I find that to be one of the most unattractive combinations a person can make!





I would personally go dark brown with red undertones, but I don't know if it fits your style.
Try going drastically dark. I think dark hair with a light complection looks nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment