Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair coloring advice please!?

i am thinking of getting my hair died hot pink on the bottom layer. right now my hair is dark brown and layered. i think it would be cute to have hot pink on the bottom layer but there could be something cuter that you thought of. What do you think of my idea? Any other suggestions?





*~THANK YOU!~*


And please dont suggest any other colors.Hair coloring advice please!?
Yeah for sure! I did that and I had people I didn't even know running up to me just so they could tell me how much they liked my hair! So, do whatever makes you happy. It will look great either way. Good luck in making your choice.=)Hair coloring advice please!?
last year i died my hair purple on the ends and it was really cute! i think that pink would be cute 2! ur prbly gonna get sum ppl lookin @ u funny but i mean w/e screw them lol...i say go 4 it!!! oh and btw i use semi permanent dye so it dosent compleetly wreck my hair
sounds cute! just as long as you are willing to take the crap that other people give you. i love pink ends, but other people think not, and they will probably give you some **** because you look 'differnet'
That'd be veryy cute but you'd be more noticable with the contrast and everything.
I think that would look great


just try it


its not like you cant re-dye it if it doesnt look as good as you thought it would





sounds awesome tho


go for it


:]


xx
I see alot of girls with a strip of an exotic color on each side of their face to frame it.
I think that sounds really cute
That would look so awesome!!!!
i think youd really get noticed... lol.... i mean in the good way ud get a lot of comments and it would be hott
i don't know if you had pics it would of been way easier

No comments:

Post a Comment