Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HELP!!! HAIR COLOR ADVICE!!?

heyy guys.

i want to color my hair but i dont know what color to do

i have a brown skin tone not too dark not too light more like a Alicia keys color or halle berry

anyways i need advice on what color to do my hair.

can someone give me a website that will help me choose a color based on my skin tone soo far the one i went to loreal paris usa only tells me what color i should do noting about my skin color advice THANKSHELP!!! HAIR COLOR ADVICE!!?
From - What Hair Color Will Best Compliment My Skin Tone?

http://www.glamouredited.com/hair/hair_c/a>



';To find the perfect hair color to go with your skin tone make sure to choose a base color that is no more than two shades darker or lighter than the natural color of your eyebrows. Believe it or not, the eyebrow color that you are born with compliments your skin tone perfectly. If you dye your hair color too far away from your eyebrow color, your complexion will appear washed-out....



To enhance any complexion, add some blonde highlights into your base color. Doing so has the same effect as using a self-tanner; the golden tones will illuminate your skin. Just check out how the blonde highlights help make Beyonce glow [see article photo]. Make sure to keep the streaks thin, however. This will help make certain that everything blends in well.';



hope this helps : )HELP!!! HAIR COLOR ADVICE!!?
The easiest way to pick out a color is go to your stylist, have them help you pick out a color using their color swatches and have the stylist do it. you never know what bottles are in the box of hair color at walmart, people switch them and as a stylist I have to fix it and its easier to know what I put in it than to guess what you used at home and then just end up stripping it. The stylist will also have toners on hand just incase you don't like the first coloring service. good luck!
i think maybe a dark brownish auburn color. that would look nice :) sort of like this: http://www.clairol.co.uk/perfect10/image/a>
Oo maybe something brownish reddish. Not too red but enough to see it, I think that would look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment