Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need some hair coloring advice?

ok this is how I am planning on getting my hair colored:








http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/damitznitz9/?action=view%26amp;current=cutecute-1.jpg








but without the face-covering bangs %26amp; without the poof in the back.





I was asking my sister about it, and she said the girl's hair looked fried, but idk it didn't look that way to me?


Also, she said that since my hair was coarse %26amp; brown and that it would take a while for my hair to turn out that color if i bleached it.


I was wanting to know if this was true?


My hair is thick %26amp; medium brown, and ive dyed it 4 times before, not in close proximity to one another, probably over the course of 5 years.


I was wanting to know if I could get my hair to look like this?


please be as detailed as possible in your response.I need some hair coloring advice?
If the hair is dyed dark now, you will have to lift the artificial pigments out of the hair before your new shade can be created. This is done very, very carefully as different layers of dye will lift at different times and can complicate matters if not handled properly. After the section to be blonde has lifted, you will have to have at least one toner, but more likely several toners to achieve a uniform blonde on top. This is a complex colour goal and would best be trusted to a professional or an upperscale hair school with expert instructors, who would perform it for very little to demonstrate the techniques.








It will not take long to get your result, but it has to be done carefully... and afterwards, be prepared to purchase good hair care to protect your investment and new look =).I need some hair coloring advice?
That's a cute hairstyle! You can get that, you just have to bleach it for a ';not a very long'; time and don't let the hair get too much heat while bleaching it cause it can break. But that just happens if you use too much aluminium foil, so don't worry about it.





I've had pink, blonde, blue and purple chunks, so I always had to bleach it before and I had to get it even lighter than that girl's hair, almost white really, so you should be fine, just put the bleach and fold your hair with the aluminium foil and check it every once in a while to see how it looks until you get it as light as you want. It can take a while, it doesn't bleach that fast. I also have medium brown hair if that helps.





Hope this was useful to you and you get your hair to look the way you want it! :-)





P.S: Always use a hair mousse or something after you shower, bleached hair can get really dry if you don't take care of it properly.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment