Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair Coloring Advice?

I am extremely bored with my hair...It is naturally black...I have within the past year however dyed it light brown to dark brown back to black, someone told me that now I won't be able to dye over the black dye in my hair...Is this true? It's been almost 6 months since I dyed in black...Will I in any way be able to dye my hair maybe brown/red?Hair Coloring Advice?
i would go to a salon-- because color does not lift out color. and black is the darkest of colors.so the only thing to remove it is bleach-- or hair color remover but if you dont know what your doing it could get really really messy and bad.





while the new groth of your hair wont have a problem its the ends that will.





you could use a really pretty dark cherry red on your hair and it would gradually be darker on the ends.....





but really i would go to a salon!Hair Coloring Advice?
Of course you can. You can dye over any color including previously colored hair. It doesn't affect it at all.
you can dye over almost anything... although since you are dying over the darkest color, it will be quite hard to tell unless you bleach. if you did a red, then it would show up a little easier (based on my past experience)





if you really are unsure, go to your stylist for the best advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment