Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice?

My natural hair color is a very dirty blonde and makes me look pretty washed out. I have light skin, something like Scarlett Johannsen or Gwen Stefani (without their tanners) with pinkish understones. Can anyone help me out with what color I should choose to dye my hair next? It is currently dark brown and looks okay. I find that any very gold tone (not all blondes) looks bad against my skin and makes me look pale and pasty (cuz of the pink undertones). Help?Hair color advice?
i think light brown will made you looks great... i suggest you to add some of blonde hight-light (how light or how dark is that blonde...you can discuse more with the colourist...coz i can't see your real hair colour...)Hair color advice?
what about chunking or brush on highlights? they can add


the right look if you like these.
Speaking of Gwen, a warm medium brown would probably look very nice on you. Remember that shade of brown she had in the ';cool'; video? That's what got me thinking of that. A red shade might be gorgeous also, with your light skin and pink undertones. That skintone is one that most redheads have naturally. Hope that helps!
medium brown will look good
maybe try some Carmel blonde highlightes placed away from your face to lighten you up, if you want some more play and variety go for a few red/brown highlights placed sparingly within the brown and blondes, this will give added depth to your hair and really show case the other colors, and the red will fade the fastest of all the colors just to give you a heads up. Blessings and have fun expressing with your hair.
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips





check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment