Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hair coloring advice! blonde and black?

If i dye my whole hair black, or deep deep deep red, and i highlight a big strand of my hair on the side bleach blonde.... will it look good ??Hair coloring advice! blonde and black?
Haha it'll look good if you're hot x]

But if you do it black and blonde, you're going to have to bleach the chunk 2-3 times to get it really really bright blonde.



I have black and with white-blonde chunks in the front, and I bleached it first then dyed everything else black. I suggest doing that. :DHair coloring advice! blonde and black?
Why do you really care about what a bunch of strangers think? It's your hair, do whatever you please. In the end, your decision will come back to your own opinion.
Thats hot. Do it.
Black with white stripe is kinda ';skunk';. Red and white stripe is ';candy cane';. I'd do Black over whole head except for tips. Bleach em out really blond OR make the ends killer red. That would look cooler.
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment