Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need hair color advice?

so i've wanted to bleach my hair and make it platinum blonde, but now i'm having second thoughts. i've done pretty much every color already, except for this, so i think i can pull it off but i dunno.





http://i34.tinypic.com/300z8dv.jpg


http://i37.tinypic.com/ing95v.jpgI need hair color advice?
Never knock something until you try it.


I mean, all the other times, didn't you feel like how you're feeling right now? And you still pulled it off, didn't you?


How were the outcomes? I'm guessing good.


So just have some fun, go for it!


=]





If you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks, right?





But.. If you're STILL concerned, here's some ideas.





1) I've heard of people that have computer programs or whatever, that can tint(change) the colour of your hair, eyes, anything!


So maybe try that if you wanna get kinda ';technical'; about it, and if you're really, THAT worried about it.





2) You could also just go to a hairdresser and get their opinion on it. Or maybe start asking lots of people for their opinions, and keep track of who said what. Keep a poll sort of thing.


But really, their opinions shouldn't matter, yours should.





and


3) I know this sounds kind of wacky, but maybe try on a few wigs or fake hair pieces! Ahahaha.





And,


Trust me, from experience, I know how you feel about dying your hair and what colour would look good, and whatnot.


Everyone in my family(especially my mom.. ugh.) were saying that i would NOT look good with dark brown hair. But they still said they'd do it for me, but just take their advice before I do it. I'm like, what the heck, and just did it. It looks totally awsome and people were commenting it like crazy when I did it. They even admitted being wrong. And i love that i took a chance. My hairdresser even says my hair is a LOT healthier and better now.


:)





It's really no biggie.


BUT PS. some more advice:


make sure you know what your doing before you bleach your hair, or have someone experienced do it. Therefore avoiding any really bad hair 'malfunctions'





GOOD LUCK!





remember,


change = goooood


:DI need hair color advice?
I think you could pull it off...





After you bleach, use Wella's White Lady toner. I haven't tried it, but I've heard it's awesome for platinum hair. I think you can get it at Sally Beauty Supply.





(Pardon my typos, which I've since corrected! I can't type worth a $%#$ tonight!)
well platinum is a really nice color and that should work but you should dye your whole head platinum then get faded small Burgundy highlights and maybe get black highlights for the inside of your hair that would look nice but whatever you choose you ll look good
I think that you should only dye the top part, and then leave the bottom your color now, that will look soo cute, and that's very instyle now!


  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment