Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair color advice....?

Okay, so this Thursday, I'm getting the things to die my hair. I'm keeping it brown, but I'm making it a more chocolate brown so it has red undertones. Then, I'm getting bleach, so I can bleach a strip of my hair whitish, blond. The strip will come from underneath, like at the base of my neck. So in the end it'll be chocolate brown with a white strip. Do you think it'll come out okay? And are there any tips I could use to make the white strip last as long as possible? So as my friends say, it'll look somewhat scene. Not what I'm aiming for, but whatever floats your boat! :PHair color advice....?
Well being a hairstylist, I've gotta tell you that You should not do this by yourself at home. For something like this you have to go to a salon for it to turn out. Bleach is sooo dangerous if you don't know what ur doing and if you don't be careful ur chocolate will bleed into it.Hair color advice....?
If the white strip is there, than it will not fade away. It will stay, your hair will naturally grow so, you will have to redo it again when u need to.
go to a professional it might turn out brown and orange due to the red undertones

No comments:

Post a Comment