Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice please? (pictures)?

i dont want to get all my hair died, but i was thinking the that i want to have a bit more dimension to my hair (does that make sense?) anyways my mom said i could get lowlights, (i dont want big streaky ones though) i want a color that would blend nicely into my hair, and i really like auburn hair but thats to dark for my hair so can anbody help me think of a nice compromise color, or just anything that would go nicely with my color now, pictures would be awesome too.





heres a picture of me so you can see the color:


http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs280.snc1/10722_1185738615348_1584764716_464965_2775335_n.jpg








thanks guys :)


and if my link doesn't work please just let me know and ill fix it





p.s since this question was so long, if you post a link to your question in your answer ill go answer it (well, if i know the answer haha) :)Hair color advice please? (pictures)?
I think you should do maybe like a light brown that would be really pretty and maybe get some bangs to (:Hair color advice please? (pictures)?
although im not a hair expert, i would just go to a hair salon and look at the samples of dyed hair because from there you will have a better idea as to what kind of hair color you want as your low lights. You have pretty hair btw!
sorry the pic. wasn't bigger but i found a color that's a shade darker than your hair i was thanking that you could make your highlights that color hope u like it. http://www.lacefrontwigshop.com/images/16-12%20golden%20brown%20w%20honey%20blonde%20lites.jpg
i think u should actualy get veryy thin lighter blonde in your hair and maybe thin sandy blonde too. blonde is a good color on you. and i also think you should get some layers and bangs.
you could put a very light brown color in it......just pick one out at walmart or something and then run your fingers through you hair with it...leave it on 2 minutes less than it says to and itll look great..........good luck!!!!
a light light brown
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment