Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Need hair color advice.?

I don't dye my hair regularly. i did it once. i want to change my hair color. im bored! i have very dark brown hair and i want to make it a bit lighter, maybe very dark blonde. I don't know what color i should use. all the colours that i see on the package that i like, say at the back it's not recommended for dark hair, i don't understand. im a bit too stupid in these things. any suggestions?Need hair color advice.?
When I color my hair myself I use Garnier Fructis. If your hair is really dark and you have never gone blond or really light before I would suggest only going a few shades lighter until you know if you are going to like it. You can always redo it in 4-6 weeks if you want it lighter. You might want to start off with light brown to a medium brown...depending how how dark your hair really is.Need hair color advice.?
honestly the recommendations rally don't matter. You should try a Demi permanent like Natral Instincts so that you can see what you get and it goes away if you don't like it (and i don't think you will like a dark blonde I dyed my hair to get AWAY from that color) i personally like your hair color but you don't and thats all that matters really. I think that you should try like a sort of dark auburn color. its an awesome color. But as I said its your hair and thats what matters.
to go a much lighter colour, you will most likely have to use bleach.

it is best to go to the hair dressers for this, as home dyes will most likely end up with carrot coloured hair.



trust me!



and consider what your dark regrowth will look like to.
If you are going a lot lighter you should go to a professional because you would have to bleach your hair first. If you just buy a dye then you wont get your hair to blonde.
I personally like dark brown hair. Doesn't matter i you can't dye your hair light. Try black brown.

Please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
Talk to your hairdresser to get professional advice
blonde but wiht like blue or pink spike on the tips it would look cute but punk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment