Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice please!?

currently my hair is dark dark brown (naturally it is light, almost blond with some reddish color brown-not a ';rich'; color, more ';ashy';)


I have bangs, not sideswept just regular.


it is shoulder length.


medium density-but more thin,


and a little damaged from previous color treeatments.





and Im pale with brown eyes.





I know I want it lighter and I still want to stay with brownish colors, but more of a golden brown, or a color thats sorta ';spice'; brown-like sorta reddish.





so heres what I want to know-


1) What products are the best to reverse/help damage (this can be the actual dye itself or any good conditioners etc)?





2)any specific color recomendations? (any colors that if you saw someone with it you would say, ';oh thats a B-E-A-U-tiful color!'; lol)





3)and what colors will make me look less pale? (I look practically dead with the color it is now, it doesnt look natural)Hair color advice please!?
1. my hairs a little damaged from colouring, i've tried loads of different conditioner to try and reverse it but non seem to work so if you find one out, please let me know. (:





2. i like nicola roberts hair colour. maybe with some mousey brown highlights?





3. light colours? im not sure, but 'pale is the new tan'


i'd kill to be pale! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment