Saturday, February 4, 2012

I really really really need some hair color advice!?

okay


so i'm getting hair extensions in about 2 months. im torn between lengths and colors.


heres a pic of me now:


http://i30.tinypic.com/1zezevo.jpg


im a natural redhead, so im fair, but i dont freckle like others...


anyway, with that in mind, what color should i get (my hair is dyed brownish right now) should i get black, blonde, brown, red, what? and... what length of clip in extensions would be best looking in my length of hair?





i had blonde hair like 3 months ago... heres a pic of it... did blonde go with my skin? or idk, what would be best?


thaanksss!


http://i28.tinypic.com/2eknbsy.jpgI really really really need some hair color advice!?
The blonde was very nice with your skin tone. I suggest a Strawberry blonde, or a light brown. Nothing too dark, or it will wash you out. As for the length... Don't go past you elbows. Maybe 3 inches above your elbows.





Hope this Helps :)I really really really need some hair color advice!?
I would go with shoulder length hair, or a little longer and blonde.
Medium length strawberry blonde hair would look great on you, or maybe a light auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment