Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hair coloring advice? Low lights.....?

I'm dyeing my hair dark ash brown and I bought one of those frosting kits with the cap and the hook. But instead of blond highlights, I was thinkng to do small lowlights of blue-black ( all-over application would be too harsh.) Has anyone tried this ?Do you think it would look good or should I stick with the blond highlights?Hair coloring advice? Low lights.....?
I think it would look nice but I recommend going minimal on them or it will look stripy.Hair coloring advice? Low lights.....?
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006//a>
STOP RIGHT THERE!!! DON'T DO IT!!! GO TO A PROFESSIONAL THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! TRUST ME IT COULD BE A DISASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment