Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice please!?

I have pale skin and blue eyes...(dark blue)....my natural hair color has become darker as I become older. Several years ago I went to light blond and it was good for sometime..but keeping up wasn't that easy not to mention the damage I did to my hair with bleaching....about 6 months ago I went back to my natural dark ash brown color but found that the color washed out from the blond before and 3 months ago I died my hair red-brown (dark)....so basically I have tried all basic hair colors.....now the red looks like auburn-orange...and I need to change it fast....problem is I don't really know what hue to pick....I am proud of my pale skin and blue eyes and want to contrast them....but I want a natural but unique look that compliments my tones....

Please give some advice on color.....best would be an actual picture....All comments appreciated!Hair color advice please!?
I am a hairstylist! The reason the color didn't stay is because you needed to fill the blond color in with the red that it was missing before you colored it darker. There is still hope though! The color that most compliments blue is orange, so I would stay in the gold family. I hope this helps!Hair color advice please!?
you should probably dye it back to it's natural color bc if you dye your hair a bunch it will fry and fall out. my grandma used to and now its really thin and gross, she has tons of split ends and it takes forever for her hair to grow back.
Best would be a light auburn. Since your hair naturally has red in it.
Spring is coming t oget a nice golden honey blonde tone that you can easily keep up with. You can just keep retouching your hair with highlights and you'll obtain minimal damage to your hair and scalp.

This is a pretty color:http://www.mybellacolor.com/LOWLIGHTED_B/a>

Both of thes ehair colors look great:http://i.ivillage.com/BS/celebrity_style/a>

The yare both contrating hues so you can take yuor pick. Both are great colors for spring. The style of your hair also determines how good the style will look.

Check out this website for some tips on choosing the right color:http://beauty.about.com/od/cutcoloradvic/a>

and on this page you can find a great hair color chart:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>
dark brown, if u want a contrast....
i have the same pale skin and light green eyes.

i think a meduim red-brown would be perfect... but not TOO red.

i have died my hair more then 10 different colours lol and this would b the best..

good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment