Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair color advice....?

I want to know what is the best hair color for medium brown skin.Hair color advice....?
A cross between chocolate brown with jet black. Either way, I think your best defense is to get it as shiny as possible.


Find a celebrity you think you resemble a little and use that as your muse. Hair color advice....?
I think any color would look good for your skin tone. It all depends on how you rock it. But If your Gabriel Union's skin tone then you should go with black/jet black. but if you feel like black is to dark then Sun Kissed Brown would be a much softer tonfor you. I use Dark And Lovely. It leaves my hair soft after i dye it.
jet black, browns, aurburns, reds , some blondes will work with your skin color =]


hope this helps
try light brown or strawberry brownish colored hair. it looks great. my aunts friend tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment