Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair color advice?

I colored my hair from blonde to ashy brunette and I hate it. How do I go back to blonde w/out bleaching my hair and damaging it? Any color product I should ask my stylist to use?Hair color advice?
if you used a rinse and its been less than 48 hours, you can reverse by letting lemon juice set on your har for a few hours sit in the sun with it if you can then use a neutralizing shampoo. If it is permanent color you'd do best to go to a professional because it will require bleaching unless you are very good with that. Anyway why did u do it? Us brunettes are always trying to get blond and you wanted brunette? Us women are never satisfied are we? LOLHair color advice?
Try a darker brown, make it look more natural don't dye it black, just ask your stylist what would suit you best.
well just start dying it lighter and lighter brunnete and soon you can dye it blonde again
Talk to your colorist. He or she will know exactly what is needed to reverse the process
Below site will definitely help you. Its all about Hair Color.
Going to a stylist would be the best bet. He/she should know exactly what to use. I made the mistake of going from very light beige blonde to dark amber. When I tried to go back by myself (using bleach) I turned orange. Spent weeks of trying strawberry blonde, ash blonde, etc., just to get rid of the ';clown'; color. A stylist may even want to go back slowly with highlights. No matter what you do, coloring will damage your hair. I'm living proof. Good luck.
i would not suggest doing this your self, go to a salon and have them do it, they know what they are doing and their products are a lot better than what you buy in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment