Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice please? [pictures]?

Hi. So my hair has been every color of the rainbow. Currently blue. I'm re-entering the work force and as I live in a small town, I need a ';normal'; hair color in order to get hired. I'm thinking of trying black. My hair is too fried to go back to my natural blonde. Any suggestions? Will black look good on me? Thanks so much!



Me:



http://i28.tinypic.com/21e5aon.jpg



Old, but shows my face %26amp; skin tone:



http://i25.tinypic.com/r7nmys.jpgHair color advice please? [pictures]?
you have what us hairstylists call , a ';cool '; skin tone,

which means you can most definitely pull off those raven to midnight blacks!!

I say go for it, you would look beautiful!

xHair color advice please? [pictures]?
hey i colored my hair green but only the bottom part...and i bleached it too and it only stay on for like 5 to 6 days...how do i make it last long???

Report Abuse


you're beautiful! i love your chestpiece. i think black would look stunning- even with a few red or blonde highlights to spice it up. you seem pretty sure of your style, so trust your instincts! good luck with the job search!
Rich brown



http://www.carrycompany.com/images/Talen/a>
is that a tattoo, in the first pic? cause it's gonee in the second (eh, no kidding ._.) . i can't tell though, hah.

i think black would suit you ^-^ maybe even better than blonde.
black would look amazing on you. or even a really dark brown but i think black would be better:) good luck!
yeah it should look ok maybe not black but very dark brown?

-hope I could help!
i think black would look awesome on you!

good luck :)
black or brown.
i think dark brown or maybe auburn with highlights.

good luck on your search
i agree with the others, go for dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment