Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair color advice ?_?

sorry i asked this already but it got deleted....



my hair is naturally blonde with dirty blonde underneath, but i also have lighter [but not extremely different] highlights mostly on the top layer.

i was wondering if i should leave it like that, or dye the underneath part blonde to match, or dye it black/darker so it looks better than just dirty blonde.....



or ??? i have no idea, just looking for some advice. =]



...also my hair is REALLY thick, i dont know if that makes a difference but whatever. oh and its a few inches below my shoulders, and its curly but i also straighten it



heres some pix of me [theyre not really good ones but o well]

http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=161/a> [thats in black%26amp;white sorry]

http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=501/a>Hair color advice ?_?
i think that u should cut some really short layers into your hair, that will thin it out and also show the underside, dye more.

i also think that u should dye the bottom dark brown, but not black with ur skin tone,

with that style it could look really cute curly but i know it will look good straight!Hair color advice ?_?
You would look great with some more shades of blonde added in. The top is really light, so you could add some caramel lowlights and some more similar colors in there just for depth. I wouldn't put anything darker with your skin and eye color, and you have no need for any lighter shades at all.
I think If I were doing your hair I would lighten all of it then go back and add some low lights, I know your hair is blond but I would make it even lighter. then do the low lights that will help blend it all together.
I think your hair color looks great. Lightening the bottom would look unnatural. As for the two toned look? Sooo over.

No comments:

Post a Comment