Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair color advice?

Hey, so I have dark brown/black hair and I want to change it. I'm hispanic and I just came back from the beach so I am tan. Any suggestions in hair colors I can dye my hair to?





Please help :)Hair color advice?
Maybe tint it so it's a honey brown with darker highlights. You don't want to go too light because you have darker skin and it would look funny. Trust me, my friends family is Italian and her cousin has bleached blonde hair and it does NOT look good!!!Hair color advice?
why dont you try highlights instead of dyeing all your hair and you can use temporary high lights first so you can see if you like it or not maybe a bronze or blonde colour.
www.beautyriot.com is a good website for how-to's and celebrity hairstyles!
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment