Saturday, February 4, 2012

Looking for some hair color advice!!!?

I have naturally medium brown hair with reddish highlights. Right now it is dyed dark brown. I want to go more blonde with like highlights on top. I kinda like the look Jamie Lynn Spears has...but it's not exactly what I want. Any ideas?





This is a picture:





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=3704614%26amp;albumID=991763%26amp;imageID=23869933





My hair is about an inch longer now than it is in the pic...I had an inverted bob and I'm growing it out.





Thanks for any advice ya'll have!!!Looking for some hair color advice!!!?
First of all, great pic!! I do color all the time, and if you were to come in my shop, and ask the same question,,,,I would suggest a light carmelish hilite. You do not want to go too lite, or you will have a tough time recreating the look. Once it grows out and needs to be redone. Ask whomever does it, to foil it,,depending how thin or thick the hilites you desire. I would do a few med ones around your pretty face,,and then just a few more to even it out across the rest of your hair.





Thanks so much for providing a photo,,,helps very much, HeidiLooking for some hair color advice!!!?
Id say add some blonde highlights, itll look beautiful. Best of luck hun.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment