Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Need hair color advice to match my skin tone?

My skin tone is between light looking skin between dark looking tanned skin..My skin tone is similair to Jennifer Lopez wait exactly like hers..i was thinking highlights but idk =/ anyone help?


Oh! and i have dark brown eyes! [=Need hair color advice to match my skin tone?
I think you would look good in any thing but really light blond or bright reds or orange.Need hair color advice to match my skin tone?
i have the same skin as you, with dark brown hair. and i just went with caramel color highlights. and it looks pretty good. so i think you should get that
Black or VERY dark brown stay away drom anything light including high lights.
try to keep it natural.


get yourself some nice dark lowlights to give your hair dimension.


then get caramel toned highlights to bring out the gold tones in your skin.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment