Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair Color Advice??!!?

My Roots are a light-medium brown, my eyes are a light brown. I have Fair Skin, with warm undertone. i have a square face. my hair is 3-4 inches past my sholders and i have side bangs. i want to go a brown. or brunnette. (haha there kinda the same thing but oh well) and i have freckles among my nose. what color should i go for?Hair Color Advice??!!?
go for a cooper-brunette and caramel highlights(all over your hair), I think that would add some color to your fair skin. good luck!Hair Color Advice??!!?
Something with a little reddish tint would be perfect. NOT TOO much RED though just a little. Try a light brown , if you don't like it you can always go darker but, i bet you will.
You should go for a light auburn color because that will make your skin appear more tan
try dying your hair black with bangs


OooO try that hair style that rhianna had short in the back then it gets longer in the front





http://i43.tinypic.com/23mmnb5.jpg
a dark red brown... beautiful! trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment