Saturday, February 4, 2012

I have reddish roots and black hair. Can someone give me hair color advice?

I used semi-black color months ago. I have naturally brown hair, and my roots came through about an inch and a half. I thought the rest of my hair might have gotten a little bit lighter since I haven't colored it in months, but i was WRONG. I wanted a brown with plum undertones all over, found a color similar at the drug store, and now i have reddish brown roots. The rest is still very black. It did not grab at ALL anywhere else. I just did this today. Is it safe to root touch up tomorrow?I have reddish roots and black hair. Can someone give me hair color advice?
You can't dye over black! Nothing will take. You should wait til it washes/grows out if you want it to go lighter. Unless of course you bleach it, but there is a very high risk it will go orange and it will definitely damage your hair.


So i say wait!


Good Luck! XI have reddish roots and black hair. Can someone give me hair color advice?
You can retouch the roots tomorrow but it's wiser to wait a week.


I suggest you change your colour into auburn.


Colours only look exactly the same if your completly bleach your hair first, which is really harsh and damaging to your hair.


Please pay a little more and get it done properly, or you'll end up with chemically damaged hair for a colour that you hate!
Yes..


Just make sure to condition it VERY good.


But yeah, as long as you did it months ago, then yesterday.. it should be just fine, I've done it before.


You may want to buy a deep conditioning treatment from like big lots, it should help a lot.
Cut it down until it's all the colour the good Lord blessed you with, then leave it alone.
yeah,


it wont mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment