Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice?

I'm getting my hair redyed and highlighted tomorrow. Right nows its light brown with blonde highlight and does absolutely nothing for me. I am tan and green eyes. I want to bring out my green eyes because people are always telling me how pretty they are and the hair color I have now does nothing...Any ideas???Hair color advice?
I think you should go darker with some caramel highlights.Hair color advice?
Dark hair. A chocolate brown, or even darker would really make them stand out. I have green eyes and just colored mine black with brown highlights, and everyone says it looks like I have cat eyes now. So going dark will bring them out. Other options to make them pop would be shades of red.
I'd say a light to medium brown. Brown always brings out vibrant colored eyes! =)
personally i think a dark color will bring out your eyes if thats what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment