Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need hair color advice?

This is me and my hair color now;

http://s377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/a>



i am not sure what color to dye it.

during the summer i dyed it blonde, so it came out as a light reddish brown, and i sort of want to dye it that color again.



but i also want my hair to be dark.

any suggestions on what to do?



please and thank you.

I need hair color advice?
Well first let me say you are a very attractive woman. My preference is that you keep your hair dark like you have it in the picture. But I can see that you could pull off other colors easily. I think you look your most natural with dark hair.I need hair color advice?
i think you are gorgeous now!
Well you look like a natural brunette so I'd stick with that, to tell the truth its hard to tell w/ photos, maybe a really rich brown with hi-lights would look good. or ask your hairstylist and go with what they say because they usually have pretty good judgement



good luck:)


OOooO i think you should dye it light reddish brown like you had, or raelly dark redish brown.
go dark its the ';fall'; color, besides you can always go back to the way it used to be. :D
o i luvv ur hair color. if anything dye if dark brown
I like the color that it is now
blond

No comments:

Post a Comment