Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hair color Advice? Please?

It's sorta hard to pick a wide arrange of hair colors for me, since I can only stay dark because of my skin tone? Im Latino/Portuguese.



I want either blonde or reddish brown. NO blacks and browns. Any GOOD shades for me?



Me:

http://i31.tinypic.com/35j9qx3.png



could I pull off this color?:

http://www.garnierusa.com/img/our_produc/a>Hair color Advice? Please?
YES. Before I even looked at the picture of the hair you'd like to have, I thought, ';She'd make an excellent redhead.';Hair color Advice? Please?
I honestly think that your natural color is gorgeous on you, but if you really want to dye it, I would suggest darker tones, dark reddish brown highlights in a dark chestnut color. The color you are interested in would not only look extremely fake on you, but might look tacky in a bad way, especially in contrast with your eyebrows; the color is just a few shades too bright. Of course, it depends on what kind of a look you want; if you just want to stand out and be unique, I guess it'd be okay, but I think you'd stand out much more with darker reds, simply because people would be drawn to your gorgeous face with your hair embellishing it and framing it instead of taking all the attention away.



Fact is, if your hair color is too extreme, people will look at your hair from afar, instead of noticing you.



Please don't take this as offense, but if I were to see someone with your hairstyle in that color from behind(not knowing what your face looks like yet), I would expect (through stereotyping) to see a little pimply emo kid with little self esteem or respect for herself. Your first impression has far more potential than that.



Again, I'd suggest highlights for sure. Try a reddish brown that glimmers in the light, but is dark enough to look classy. Good luckk~
red's aren't really the best . i don't think the colour is good for you. i like your colour now. maybe a few shades darker.

here are some nice ones:



garnier nutrise iced macchiato

or

if you really love a red brown then

roasted coffee is great!



hope this helps.
I think you could pull off any color, your cute, maybe you should try like dark with blonde tips on the end or somethin, answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmRDy7mYoQmK8QcO7xbzzHTty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090813001739AAomN9Z
omg, i think you should totally to a plum- brownish.

that would look soo good.

you are beautiful.

it would looks great w/ your eyes too!

go for it.

if you dont like it, you could always change it back.
hey i dyed my hair that exact color

i pulled it off and im about the same shade as you so

yes you can

its a great color btw
You don't look very dark xD.



I think a platinum maybe... Or a dirty blonde with highlights? :o
OMG!! You are SOOO pretty!

%26amp;%26amp; yess, you could totally pull it off. No doubt. :D
very pretty and no doubt you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment