Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice please?

i dont want to get all my hair died, but i was thinking the that i want to have a bit more dimension to my hair (does that make sense?) anyways my mom said i could get lowlights, (i dont want big streaky ones though) i want a color that would blend nicely into my hair, and i really like auburn hair but thats to dark for my hair so can anbody help me think of a nice compromise color, or just anything that would go nicely with my color now?





heres a picture of me so you can see the color:


http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs280.snc1/10722_1185738615348_1584764716_464965_2775335_n.jpg








thanks guys :)


and if my link doesn't work please just let me know and ill fix it





p.s since this question was so long, if you post a link to your question in your answer ill go answer it (well, if i know the answer haha) :)Hair color advice please?
i'm a colorist, and my opinion would be for you to get both high and low lights. adding some lighter warmer blonde and some medium chocolate brown would be beautiful. i'd recommend just adding the high lights on the top and sides of your hair. it's easier to upkeep it that way, maybe doing the same color you use for low lights to dye the bottom half. you have a nice base color, so just adding to it would bring tons of dimension. make sure when you do it to say you want a natural weave (thinner sections and smaller weave).





best of luck to you!Hair color advice please?
creamy hazel brown


it is an extremely light brown


with blonde in it

No comments:

Post a Comment