Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice?

I am only 28 and I have tons of grey hair already! I have very pale skin, dark blue eyes, and my natural hair color is dark brown, but it looks reddish sometimes. The last time I went to a salon for a hair cut, the stylist told me that she did not know what color to recommend because of my pale skin. I thought that was so rude, but I know that there is a color to suit everyone. (I just won't go back to that particular salon!!) Any advice for me on what shades would be best? Thanks :)Hair color advice?
cut it off it will have a great color.Hair color advice?
I have almost identical coloring to you and I started going gray early too. My stylist took me back close to my original natural color and it looks great - she just aded a few small highlights around my face. If you go light or very blonde (as one stylist did with me), you'll look washed out.





Definitely don't go back to the salon - she was rude and she showed her lack of knowledge. Your natural color or something close to it will work fine.
ok well i have lots of friends with really pale skin and honestly maybe a sandy blonde ot carmel color dark colors will make u look extremely pale so stay away form those an the other hand Bleah blonde may not be the best choice either. chose a light colr that u think u would like.
I have pale skin and freckles and I like my hair dark brown best. So what if I'm pale I like it.


If you want to look darker go for a lighter brown or dark blonde. Strawberry blonde may look nice or a brownish auburn color.
I think there's no better color than the one God gave ya.. and there are all kinds of colors these days (especially in a good salon) that will match perfectly with what you have. Even those pretty red shimmer you sometimes get. :)





As to that salon girl... the best revenge would be to go there, ask for her, tell her what you want.... then don't tip her. ;-) Be sure to tell her why. She's supposed to be a professional..

No comments:

Post a Comment