Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hair coloring advice needed! Pretty please!? :)?

Quick question worth 10 points. :)





I dyed my hair a demi-permanent dark red which faded out to a medium-dark red. I want to go back blonde (ashy, sandy blonde.)





Should I strip my hair of the demi-permanent color first? Or bleach on top of it?Hair coloring advice needed! Pretty please!? :)?
Strip then bleachHair coloring advice needed! Pretty please!? :)?
Go to a professional, the cost is less if you go to a salon with what you have now. If you try to fix the color yourself and require a colorist to fix it after it will cost you double or triple. I know because i fix those mistakes every day...





cheers
get it taken off by a pro


wen i did my hair pink took forever to get out was soo stresssful just get it done

No comments:

Post a Comment