Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I desperately need Hair Coloring advice.Anyone with experience, Please?

I've been dying my hair for 5 years: Black, Bleached, Red, Purple, Brown. And now i've been trying to get back to my natural color: medium-ish brown.. It's really difficult. Currently, I have three different colors going on: first i have my natural color about quarter-inch roots, then 2-inches of a red-ish brown, and the rest of my hair length is a very dark brown. It's not nice to look at. This happened because i tried different brown dyes to lighten the dark part of my hair, but it just stuck to my roots lightening them, and did nothing to the dark hair .So I discovered Color Oops! which takes the dye out of the hair, and leaves you with your natural color. I'm assuming i wont get my natural color because the end of my hair probably hasn't grown out the previous bleaching from a couple years ago. My hair is almost at my chest. Soooo, I really need help. I'm wanting to know if anyone has done this, or knows how i can fix this problem. Will i get a really bad uneven color when i use color Oops! to strip the hiar? And if so, will getting a medium brown dyed over it come out looking natural and even, or uneven? I know this is alot but i figured the more info, the more someone can give me a good answer. I'd really really appreciate some help. I wish i could go to a salon but i don't have that kind of money.I desperately need Hair Coloring advice.Anyone with experience, Please?
I know where your at..;)





I did the same thing, though it wasnt as noticeable, what i did was choose a dark brown a few shades darker than my natural, so that it covered all my colours, and let it grow from there, that way the regrowth didnt stand out too much, and there werent as many random shades in my hair.





Might not work for you, but i hope this helps :)I desperately need Hair Coloring advice.Anyone with experience, Please?
Dye your whole head a little darker then your natural color, that way when your natural color starts to grow back in it will blend better and wont be as noticeable. You obviously know how to dye hair but when I dye my hair I use 2 boxes since my hair is so thick, even if yours is thin I would still use 2 boxes to make sure ALL of the colors are fully covered.





Good luck!
Even though I haven't experienced such extremes, I know the feeling. Been there, done that.





So I'd go to Sally's and ask for (preferably) a different color remover. It comes in two seperate bottles but the same brand.





I'd say you're best bet is to dye it all black and then apply the remover and wait til the nearest shade of your natural color and wash it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment