Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair color advice please?

I want to dye my hair, but I'm not sure if I should go dark brown, or a very light blonde. I have done both before, but I am not sure which one I like better.



Here is a picture of me to help you out. So tell me, which would look better on me...blonde or brunette! If you'd like to give me picture examples of exactly what color I should do, that would be cool too, but not necessary =] thanks.



http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o20/a/a>Hair color advice please?
I think having it blonde will make you stand out more. I also think that the more colors in your hair, I think the prettier you can be. You can pull off the multi color look.Hair color advice please?
It looks nice as it is with some highlights
You are def. better as a brunette ..it matches your eyes and skin tone better. (I like some highlights but don't go totally blonde)
i think a brunette look would b better for u
your skin is a bit too dark for redder tones... your color now suits you perfectly, if you ask me. but a darker brown would look good too.
i like ur hair how it is, i think brown suits u better
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment